Hi there! I’m Artur Ventura.
Personally I have interest in anything that has a chip in it, but most of my attention goes to language development, programming language translation, machine learning / information mining, reasoning, distributed systems and, of course, web application development.
All my life I’ve wrote open source. Though I have developed some small applications, most of them are either hacks, or a combination of hacks and school projects.
In 2006, I published are a interpreter for a small lisp-like language called house.
In 2009, I’ve published a proof of concept for a translator from python to lisp called pnil.
- I’ve developed tesseract, a way to do queries on java domains.
- I’ve developed a catalina log reader with exception removal and syntax highlight, available in github.
- I’ve finished my master’s with a thesis (titled Spoken Interaction with Synthetic Entites) about how can we use natural language (NL) to interact with robots, or how they can use NL to comunicate between them.
- I’ve created a poster containing the entire domain of Fenix.
- In order to preform some major refactoring in Fenix, I’ve developed a Meta-Object Protocol of Java and a Java code query language. Available in github.
- I’ve developed a Fenix Domain Browser, a web app that draws uml graphs from Fenix Framework domains.
- I’ve helped with some logistic in project terapixel, that culmited in Sapo Panoramas. I’ve also developed some HTML5 and WebGL Panoramic views prototypes
- I did a presentation on Codebits V (titled My language is better than yours) about computer languages, language design and computer science history. You can watch it here.
- Installed and configured IT infrastructure for construction and services start-ups
My complete resume is also available.
PGP Information: Short ID : EE55D360 , Public Key