...

Why Portugal Sucks? Because it’s full of portuguese people.

I’ve just saw this link on my timeline (Thanks Tiago). It describes accurately how crappy we are as a people.

As a country we are a very rich one. He have natural resources, good weather, good cuisine, etc. But everything that sucks in this country is caused by its inhabitants. We are a lazy people, short sighted. I seriously feel ashamed of being portuguese when I see how the rest of the population behaves.

If you disagree with me read the article and try to prove me wrong.

Comments:

Too much sun my dear…

Comment by B. – February 4, 2012 @ 8:21 pm

I have not been to Portugal. I want(ed) to move there.

Comment by Andrew – April 23, 2012 @ 2:03 pm

Portuguese people are rude, crude, lewd and dysfunctional. They smoke when they should be working, they are crude. They push in front of you, smack into you in supermarkets, and interrupt constantly. They think nothing of spitting and urinating in the street too. Did I leave anything out??

Comment by eileen vicente – November 13, 2012 @ 11:31 pm

Natural resources? rich? lel

Comment by Anon – September 4, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

Portugal sucks. I’m Portuguese and I know Portugal sucks. Ronaldo sucks too I think Messi is better. I was born in Portugal and I moved to the u.s.a. because it was better.

Comment by Restner – November 12, 2013 @ 2:55 pm

The user Eileen Vicente is a no-life Brazilian troll, who spends his time on the Internet bashing the Portuguese.

I already seen him/her in Amplicate cursing the at Portuguese.

In regards to the poster of this Post. Please, if you feel so uncomfortable about the people of this country, you get the out of here. You are doing yourself and us a favor.

Comment by Visitor – December 2, 2013 @ 11:30 pm